IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.
Friday, January 28, 2005
just another day...
God knows why.. but I haf been feeling pretty worn out these days. Wonder why the effect of the ginko supplements haf not worked on me. Haha.. guess much of it has gotta be due to the insufficient hrs of sleep I m getting. How sad, think I m turning out to be a panda soon!
Today went to the hospital to visit a sick classmate of ours.. suffering from appendicitis. came to realize tat he is a fortunate lad! Really envy him when saw the hoard of friends coming by to visit him today.. How sweet.. goes to show how popular he is wif his mates eh? Doubt I’ll ever haf half tat number of friends visiting me if I ever land in the hospital! Hhmmmm.. Then again, who wld wan a hospital stay to befall on themselves?! Haha..
Sth I wld very much wish to write bout today is the incident tonight, on my way home.. hheehee.. met a very interesting aunty at sing post.. like me, she did her shopping at ntuc, we met at the lift while heading out of basement. Helped her wif the stuffs n walked wif her to my fd center downstairs (gng same direction ma..) heheh.. as usual I will ‘ba gua’ wif any aunty.. I asked bout their fav topic: their children! Hahahah! Within a short span of time, this was wad I found:
She’s got a grown up son who’s 25, in the air force.. rides a motorbike.. took the driving license also (but she dunno if he passed not.. ahhah.. =P) wonder how he look like eh.. oh ya! On top of tat, I was looking at her eye half of the time. Looked weird.. couldn’t figure out why she used the eye liner to line her center of the eye lid! Weird. heheh..
oh well, wadever it is, 1 gd deed done today, helped a lady who fascinated me wif her eye lids! hahah!.
Added a splash of colour at
3:53 PM