IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Saturday, February 26, 2005

basic theory today.

Took my basic theory test today. As expected, the computerised test system is still not ready to be up n running. Lousy.. Oh ya, din manage to see the cute guy at the counter tat day eh. hahah.. He's got a flawless complexion man.. Real cute fella wif boyish gd looks! *drool~ =P Heheh.. Spotted 3 mistakes in my paper already. Hmm.. Wonder if I will manage to pass. Anyhow, it was a truly last min study I did last night.. only started reading up ard 8 plus. Hahah.. If I really pass this time, guess I haf to thank my er jie for her help. Heheh.. She sat thru wif me to do the ’10 yr series’ book, a total of 200 over quest noe.. Hope her efforts r not wasted.. ;)

So the class outing today was cancelled, to be post-pone till further notice.. oso gd in a way I guess.. Since weather has been unbearably hot these few days, not quite suitable to eat steamboat n hotplate bbq. Hahah.. The lot of us went town to makan n walk ard in the evening. Quite a bit of sale gng on! Hahah.. Bought a black skirt from Pepper Plus at a steal! It was gng at half price! Cost me just 14 $$! Cool right! =D Can be used for my presentation this coming wed. Tired, need to work on the power pt slides now. Tmr morn still need to wake up early to continue in sch. It’s a gd thing this is coming to an end. Finally! Haha.

Added a splash of colour at
4:58 AM