IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Monday, February 21, 2005

yesterday, today, n my expensive gadget.

Yesterday was an R n R day. Stayed in to complete assignments n REST. The much needed rest which I haf not been getting enough lately. Went jogging wif clara in the evening. But din really jog in the end though. haha.. Hazy hazy day.. The air was really bad n the weather was pretty hot too. Wld haf been perfect for a swim.. heheh. (maybe shall go on mon..)

Currently watching the ‘xing ru lai shen zhang’ on channel 8.. The graphics looked utterly phony! N Christopher lee is tryin too hard to act. Wont be watching it if not for zhang zhi ling. =P heheh.. Today shall mark the day where I spend the most fortune on a gadget. Finally! I bought the long awaited item. =) But tat spells tat I m a few hundred bucks poorer now.. Sigh. Gonna start the saving cycle all over again. Guess tats life. U work towards ur target/goal, obtain it n enjoy the fruits of ur labour n the cycle starts again. Hahah.. human desires to satisfy, one is never contented. Haven done anything for the whole of today. Need to study for me test n haven write the outline for EIC journal.. Better get crackin! T.t.f.n!

Added a splash of colour at
12:07 PM