IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
I've just watched the movie, The Dark, yesterday. Wanna hear my comments? Its definately the show to go for ONLY when u haf extra bucks to spare. Ha... Trust me in this. This movie has a terribly poor story line which doesn't make sense at all and the scare-o-meter does not rate high too. Boo.... Lousy show. Wads more, I had an unsatisfying dinner as well. Luck has it tat I was having dinner at the time when the fire broke out at Nee Ann City. We were only half way thru our food when we were forced to leave the resturant! However, allow me to emphasize that under the emergency situation, we were not permitted to exit the place as soon as we could! They made us wait for the bill b4 we could move off. Isn't this ridiculous? I tell u, these folks should be dealt wif severly for endangering people's life under a circumstance like this. Tsk tsk, shame on them. Frankly speaking, food was not fantastic, not at all. For the price we were paying, perhaps u could get stuff of similiar quality at the Korean stall in Meridian food place. Psst... If u r interested to know the name of the resturant, its a brunch of Crystal Jade. =X
Added a splash of colour at
3:39 PM