IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
In another 21hrs, I'll be putting my head on the gallows. I'm terribly stressed by this presentation which I'll be doing to a delegate of 13 from Vietnam. Why do I think it is a death sentence for me? Truth be told, Mr boss made me present sth which I haf absolute minute percentage of experience in. I say, I've only done the analysis once in my 1yr, 7mths in the company n yet he threw me the task to do the presentation n Q&A. He sure thinks 'highly' of me huh.... Friday's trial run was a major screw up. How m I gonna make it tmr??! I really wonder if I shld look upon this as an opportunity to shine or as a chance for me to overturn my rice bowl, if I fail in the presence of my boss & boss's boss.
Added a splash of colour at
6:00 PM